Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Summer Haze


Summer heat has been no joke, and I adore white and other light colors for the scorching weather. I snagged this dress up at Marshalls for such a deal, and I love pairing it up with my more expensive pieces for a polished and fun summer look. There's an open field not far from my house, and I just had to take advantage of the gorgeous lighting and go frolicking in the grass!











What colors do you love for summer? How are you dealing with the summer heat? Leave comments below, I'd love to hear. And a big thank you to all those reading- I am more than happy to share another piece of my life with you all!

Next on the blog: some of my current beauty and fashion faves will be featured. Keep reading!

Dress: Marshall's | Flower Necklace: J-Crew | Gold watch: Francesca's | Heels: GoJane | Clutch: H&M

Photos: Papa Chen

2 comments:

  1. Love this look and love your blog! You've convinced me to make a trip to Marshalls. :) Hope to see you soon, miss fashionista. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You photograph so beautifully!

    ReplyDelete