Thursday, July 18, 2013

Current Favorites


Lately, there have been some beauty and fashion favorites I've been reaching for time and time again, and I wanted to share some of them with you!

1. "BB Does It All" Styling Spray by Bumble and Bumble
- The name says it all. This spray really does everything, including eliminating frizz, adding shine, and turns my at times unruly locks into soft and touchable hair ready for any additional styling! I love this magic in a bottle, and it has been my hair savior for those hot and sometimes humid summer days. 

2. Cutout Black Tank by Therapy
- A good quality black tank goes a long way, and I've definitely gotten great wear out of this one. The material is lightweight and comfortable and the chic yet tasteful cutout detailing makes transitioning this piece from day to night a breeze. Pair it with a great high-waisted skirt, boyfriend jeans, or fun shorts, this top goes with everything! A summer wardrobe staple for sure. 

- I am a sucker for cute packaging, so when I saw this adorable blush, I had to try it out. Luckily, the quality of the blush lives up to its cute exterior. It actually has 3 different shades of pink, and I usually just swirl my brush in all 3 before applying. The result is a nice glowy flush that does not look too caked on or fake. I love the boost of natural color it adds to my face!

- I adore polaroids, so I was such a happy camper when the boy gifted me with this a few years ago. After all that time, the fun still hasn't worn off. I love this one because it's relatively compact, and easy to tote around to events. If you don't currently own a polaroid or don't have the cash to purchase one, no worries! I found an awesome alternative, a website that turns your Instagram photos into polaroid lookalikes. And all with free shipping. Click out this hidden gem here!

5. Delicate Gold Jewelry
- Although I do own some great silver pieces, I'm usually a all gold errthang girl. These pieces, a watch bracelet, a wire rose ring, and a wishbone necklace, are all pieces I've been wearing constantly this summer. Watch by Francesca's, Necklace by Tobi, and the ring is by a good friend of mine who is a creative and talented jewelry maker who just started her own Etsy page! Check out her creations here

- Last but not least, can you say perfection in a sandal? Comfortable and sturdy leather sole, gorgeous tan coloring, and that standout black glitter strap! It's no wonder I've been wearing these to the ground ever since I got them for my birthday. A great pairing with maxi skirts/dresses, cropped jeans, anything and everything. Helps to have shoes that put a spring in your step. 

What are some of your current favorites? Comment them below, I'd love to hear. I'll be away this weekend in Sonoma, but look forward to an outfit post next week!

Until next time, 

xx Lucy


No comments:

Post a Comment