Sunday, August 4, 2013

The Long and Skort of It


Sorry for the long wait between posts! I have been extremely busy with the events of summer, and finally got some free time to do an outfit post. This one is easy breezy and perfect for the long hot days of summer. Keeping the silhouette interesting with a Zara skort and sheer top. Add on some killer wedges and I'm all good to go!





Normally I am not a fan of the skort- it always seemed to me as the confused lovechild of a skirt and a pair of shorts, and I would have chosen both the latter over it. However, I was won over when I saw this Zara skort- the interesting geometric silhouette and comfort level made me a convert. No longer reserved for those embarrassing elementary school years- the skort is making a comeback!

Top: Nordstrom Rack | Bandeau: Urban Outfitters | Skort: Zara | Necklace: Forever21 | Wedges: Chinese Laundry



1 comment: