Thursday, August 29, 2013

Floral Attraction


NEWS FLASH: liked reading my blog? Please follow it as I am now on Bloglovin!

Did some exploring on the train tracks recently, and loved how the linear industrial looking background contrasted with my ladylike floral wear for the day. I love this dress I got at Urban Outfitters for a number of reasons- its length for my tall frame, its silky material, and the darling scalloped hem and cut out back detailing. I know this is one item that I'll get a lot of wear out of not only during these last days of summer, but add some tights and a jacket and I'm set for fall!






I'm usually not a lipstick wearer, but I thought this outfit called for a fun one. Wearing this bright shade made me feel like a different person- one I'd like to revisit once in awhile. Next week I'll be leaving for a 2 week vacay in Europe, visiting the beautiful cities of Rome, Venice, London...etc. Keep a lookout for outfit and food posts as I adventure through Europe! Come travel with me.

Dress: Urban Outfitters | Necklace: Forever21 | Lace-up Wedges: Forever21 | Lipstick: MAC

Photos: Samuel Bo 

No comments:

Post a Comment