Friday, August 23, 2013

Summer Solemates


I don't know about you, but I am a shoe fanatic. The perfect accent piece or exclamation mark to an outfit, a great pair of shoes never fails to add that little extra oomph. As summer is winding down, I found that I have been reaching for several pairs of footwear again and again these past two months, and I wanted to share them with you! I present to you- my summer solemates.

From left to right:

1) Gladiator Sandals from Baker's:
- These trendy lace-up gladiators were a great find I snatched up around 2 years ago, and have forgotten about in my closet. Luckily, I did some cleaning this summer and rediscovered them! Still in great condition, and I've been having a lot of fun pairing these with maxi skirts and fun accessories. An interesting piece to add to any summer outfit.

2) Tildon Stiletto's from Nordstrom:
- Truly a pair of heels to drool over. The interesting geometric structure, fresh white coloring, and height without discomfort- what else could you want in a heel? I adore these for an edgy yet classic twist to any outfit, particularly to dress up a nice pair of jeans and a bright top. Last worn here.

3) Custom Nike IDs
- A birthday present from the boy, and much appreciated! Only thing better than working out and staying fit is to look cute while doing so, and these great kicks are the perfect motivator. I picked out the colors myself, and you can even customize the logo to your liking. Mine say "Beast" on one shoe, and "Mode" on the other! Make your own here.

4) Nude Sandals from GoJane
- Obsessed with nude everything this summer, footwear included. These classic beauties go with everything, and the ankle strap gives it that extra trend factor. Last worn here. Want your own? Get these lookalikes here!

5) Report Ellenton Sandal
- Featured on my Summer Favorites post, these trusty pair of sandals have been my go-to this summer. The sturdy and comfy leather and the touch of glitter make these the perfect touch of casual chic.

Hope you all enjoyed! What are your summer solemates? Outfit post soon :)

xx Lucy



No comments:

Post a Comment