Friday, November 15, 2013

Gunmetal



Been obsessing over this gorgeous faux leather trimmed jacket and these pointy toed flats, so I couldn't resist styling them both together! It's FINALLY starting to feel like fall here in the Bay Area, so I took advantage of the gorgeous foliage and snapped a few shots. To contrast against the beautiful vibrant leaves, I decided to keep my outfit mostly monochrome with shades of grey that are broken up by some texture and pattern. 








During our trip to Europe this summer, my mom snatched up this to-die-for Prada purse in Milan, and I was lucky enough that she let me borrow it for this outfit! It's a classic beauty, and the perfect finishing touch. I had been on the hunt for a great pair of pointy toed flats, as I adored the pair I purchased in London but they were a smidgen too tight and I was dying if I tried to last a whole day of walking in them. My wishes were granted when I stumbled upon these by Dolce Vita! Streamlined, extremely comfortable (they have padded soles!), and the perfect amount of point, I was sold. And I purchased these on sale with an additional coupon off of Piperlime! Needless to say, these will be on my feet all throughout fall. 

Again, you can easily follow me on social media by clicking on the widgets at the top right sidebar. Thanks again!

Sweater and Jacket: Stitch Fix | Jeans: Uniqlo | Necklace: Nordstrom Rack | Flats: Dolce Vita | Purse: Prada

No comments:

Post a Comment