Sunday, December 29, 2013

Berry Merry


Hello and hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! Mine was full of good cheer, and kept me very busy. Sadly, that meant a lack of consistency with my blog posts. But I am back, and I already know what one of my New Year's Resolutions will be...let's just say you can look forward to more frequent posting! I thought this outfit was a great mix of laid-back and dressy and easy to wear to all the events of the season. I chose this soft and understated sweater so that this beautiful skirt could steal the spotlight. This look also features one of my favorite fall/winter trends- a berry lip!







I'm still loving these gorgeous stilettos (last seen HERE) as they are stylish and surprisingly comfy. Besides trotting off to holiday festivities, I have been curling up with one of my favorite Christmas presents this year- a Kindle gifted to me by the boy. Just finished reading Divergent and moving on to the next book in the series, and I don't plan on stopping anytime soon. I would love to know any reads you've been loving!

Dolman sweater: Dailylook | Skirt: Express | Necklace: Jeweliq | Heels: Nordstrom (old) | Lip: NARS- Scarlet Empress

No comments:

Post a Comment